1. Jay Z (banned from China)
2. Beyoncé (banned from Malaysia)
Jay Z and Beyoncé are considered to be a power couple, and although they have accomplished a lot in their respective careers, they have both also found themselves banned from countries — although not the same ones. Beyoncé was not allowed to perform in Malaysia because of her outfits.
3. Akon (banned from Sri Lanka)
4. Snoop Dogg (banned from Norway)
5. Justin Bieber (banned from Argentina)
6. Selena Gomez (banned from Russia and China)
Russia’s ban dates back to 2013, and Cosmopolitan claims it was about her advocacy for gay rights.