Paul Pogba is in high spirits after undergoing surgery on his injured ankle.
The French World Cup winner posted an update on social media on Tuesday after going under the knife, saying “everything went well” during the operation.
Pogba, 26, is expected to be out for another four weeks after suffering his second ankle injury of the season.
And on Wednesday, he provided another update from hospital which showed the Manchester United man star with a cast on his right leg.
The latest update comes after Pogba posted a series of bizarre videos on social media before confirming the procedure had been successful
Apparently still feeling the effects of the anaesthetic, Pogba posted videos on Instagram saying he was not sure if he was “high or sober” and that he was blessed to be alive, before talking about needing a haircut.
He later deleted the stories and replaced them with a shorter one in which he appeared less groggy.
“It’s me I’m back. Everything went well. We have to keep the positive energy,” the French World Cup winner said.
“You have to keep happy, so I’ll put some music on and dance on one leg obviously… you know me you have to keep the smile.”
Pogba, who has made only eight appearances in all competitions this season, has been repeatedly linked with a move away from United but his agent Mino Raiola told Sky Sports last month that the midfielder would be staying at Old Trafford.
Pogba’s recovery is expected to keep him out of action for up to four weeks.
The 26-year-old was sidelined for three months earlier this season with another ankle injury.